Rugby fans around the world, get ready to witness a clash of titans as France and Italy go head-to-head in an exhilarating match at the 2023 Rugby World Cup. Set to take place at the iconic Groupama Stadium in Lyon, this showdown promises to be a spectacle filled with passion, skill, and intense rivalry. In this blog article, we will delve into the history of this fierce rivalry, explore how you can watch the match from anywhere in the world, discuss pre-match analysis and kickoff times, highlight key players who could tip the scales towards victory for their respective teams, uncover behind-the-scenes factors shaping odds and predictions, and provide fascinating insights about Groupama Stadium – a state-of-the-art venue that sets the stage for this epic encounter.
Quick Guide : Steps to Watch Rugby World Cup 2023 Free Online
- Subscribe ExpressVPN to stream Rugby Matches
- Choose and connect to a secure VPN location in the UK..
- Visit ITV.com to start streaming live TV securely on any network
- Enjoy Rugby World cup live online!
A Storied Rivalry:
France versus Italy – it’s a matchup that has seen these two rugby powerhouses collide on numerous occasions. With 44 victories under their berets, France has consistently dominated this rivalry over its 47 encounters. However, Italy shouldn’t be underestimated as they have clinched three wins against their formidable opponents. Notable among those victories was Italy’s jaw-dropping triumph over France in a stunning upset during the 2013 Rugby World Cup.
Recent clashes between these nations have added even more fuel to their fiery competition. Just last year in the Six Nations Championship of 2022, France showcased their dominance with an emphatic win over Italy. Now both teams are hungry for redemption or further proof of superiority on rugby’s grandest stage.
Tournament : 8 September to 28 October 2023
Watch Online Anywhere : Order ExpressVPN (Full Guides To Watch Online)
Live in USA : Fubo TV, Sling TV, Hulu TV, NBC Sports
Live in UK : BBC iPlayer, ITV
Where to Watch : TF1 (France) Stan Sports (Australia), Raiplay (Italy) & Worldwide TV channels
How to Watch:
For avid rugby enthusiasts who want to catch every exciting moment of this highly anticipated clash between France and Italy from wherever they are situated across continents – fear not! There are various TV channels and streaming platforms bringing all-action right into your living room or on your devices.
Streaming platforms offer the convenience of watching on-the-go. The official Rugby World Cup website (rugbyworldcup.com/2023) provides live streaming of matches, highlights, and replays in multiple languages, making it accessible to fans worldwide.
- France – TF1 Group, France 2 et M6
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sport
- South Africa – SuperSport
- United Kingdom – ITV
- United States – NBC Sports
- Australia – Stan Sport (all matches) and Nine Network (all Australia matches and the final)
- Italy – RAI and Sky Sport Italia
- New Zealand – Sky Sport (New Zealand)
- Canada – TSN
- Malaysia – beIN Sports
- Georgia – Live on 1TVSport
- Japan – Nippon TV, NHK, and J SPORTS
Watch on Various Device
- RWC Live on Roku Device
- Rugby World cup Live on Smart TV
- Watch Every Rugby world cup 2023 games Live on Kodi
- Watch RWC 2023 Live via Firestick device
- Enjoy Rugby world cup coverage on Apple TV
Kick off Time
– France (TF1): TF1 will kick off their pre-match analysis at 18:30 local time (6:30 PM), diving deep into every scrum, lineout, and tactic to prepare viewers for the spectacle ahead.
– Italy (RAI): RAI’s pre-match extravaganza starts simultaneously at 18:30 local time (6:30 PM), breaking down both teams’ strengths and weaknesses with expert opinions and banter.
– United Kingdom (ITV): ITV’s coverage begins at 18:00 local time (6:00 PM), offering insights from rugby pros as they guide viewers through the battlefield before this epic clash commences.
– United States (NBC Sports): NBC Sports caters to Stateside rugby enthusiasts with their coverage starting at 16:00 local time (4:00 PM). Expect in-depth analysis, player interviews, and tidbits that transform you into a rugby connoisseur!
– Australia (Stan Sport): Aussie fans can tune into Stan Sport’s pre-match coverage at 10 AM local time for all the insights and analysis they crave before witnessing this thrilling encounter Down Under.
– New Zealand – Sky Sport: Kiwi fans won’t miss out on any action as Sky Sport jumps in at 11 AM local time. Their experts will take viewers through game intricacies preceding this monumental match-up.
-South Africa – SuperSport : South African rugby fanatics get ready for passionate discussions about tactics , players and rugby itself as SuperSport starts its pre-match analysis at 12 PM local time.