The stage is set for an unforgettable clash between Ireland and Romania in the 2023 Rugby World Cup of Group B. This eagerly anticipated match promises to deliver a spectacle filled with excitement, drama, and perhaps even a sprinkle of quirky surprises. In this blog article, we will dive into the hilarious chaos that awaits us as these two teams go head-to-head on September 9th, 2023. Let’s break down the game from start to finish and explore how fans can catch all the action, Match Preview, both team squad along with Countrywise TV channel guides.
Quick Guide : Steps to Watch Rugby World Cup 2023 Free Online
- Subscribe ExpressVPN to stream Rugby Matches
- Choose and connect to a secure VPN location in the UK..
- Visit ITV.com to start streaming live TV securely on any network
- Enjoy Rugby World cup live online!
Setting the Stage:
It’s Saturday, September 9th, 2023. The clock strikes 13:00 local time in Bordeaux, France – where Stade de Bordeaux serves as the battleground for this uproarious encounter between Ireland and Romania. With a capacity of over forty thousand fans ready to rock the rugby world, this picturesque stadium provides an ideal backdrop for what promises to be an epic showdown.
On one side stands Ireland – known for their fiery spirit, dazzling skills, and insatiable appetite for World Cup glory. Ranked third in the world rankings at present and radiating confidence like leprechauns who have found a pot of gold; they are determined to kick some serious rugby butt.
Tournament : 8 September to 28 October 2023
Watch Online Anywhere : Order ExpressVPN (Full Guides To Watch Online)
Live in USA : Fubo TV, Sling TV, Hulu TV, NBC Sports
Live in UK : BBC iPlayer, ITV
Where to Watch : TF1 (France) Stan Sports (Australia), Raiplay (Italy) & Worldwide TV channels
However, do not underestimate Romania! These spirited underdogs thrive on causing chaos and surprising seasoned pundits with their mischievous antics on-field. Ranked eighteenth globally but poised to challenge expectations by injecting mayhem into this tournament – they might just turn out to be everyone’s favorite class clowns.
Fans from different parts of the globe eagerly await live coverage of this thrilling match-up. In Ireland, viewers can tune in to RTÉ2 or Eir Sport while those across English Channel can rely on ITV1 or ITV4 in United Kingdom (UK). Fans based in France can enjoy TF1 or France 2, while Australian enthusiasts can catch the action on Fox Sports. Similarly, New Zealanders can rely on Sky Sport and South African viewers have SuperSport for comprehensive coverage.
For those without access to traditional TV channels, numerous online streaming platforms and services will also broadcast this match. Stan Sport and Nine in Australia offer streaming options, while BeIN Sports Connect, FloRugby, RugbyPass cater to a global audience with live and on-demand viewing options. In the UK, ITV Hub offers free access to ITV channels including ITV1 and ITV4.
- France – TF1 Group, France 2 et M6
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sport
- South Africa – SuperSport
- United Kingdom – ITV
- United States – NBC Sports
- Australia – Stan Sport (all matches) and Nine Network (all Australia matches and the final)
- Italy – RAI and Sky Sport Italia
- New Zealand – Sky Sport (New Zealand)
- Canada – TSN
- Malaysia – beIN Sports
- Georgia – Live on 1TVSport
- Japan – Nippon TV, NHK, and J SPORTS
Top Streaming Platform
- Peacock (US): Enjoy the match for $4.99/month (ad-supported) or $9.99/month (ad-free).
- Stan Sport (Australia): Catch the action for just $10/month.
- Nine Now (Australia): Tune in for free (with ads) – yes, you read that right!
- Sky Sport Now (New Zealand): Take your pick: $19.99/week or $39.99/month.
- SuperSport (South Africa): Grab the popcorn for ZAR54.90/month.
- ITV Hub (UK): No cost, no problem! Enjoy for free (with ads).
- TF1 (France): Say “oui” to free (with ads) streaming!
The world of betting adds an extra layer of excitement to any sporting event. Ireland enters as strong favorites with odds ranging from 1/12 to 1/20 depending on the bookmaker – making them look like an indestructible force of nature ready to claim victory. Romania’s odds are at a whopping 100/1 – signaling them as true underdogs but leaving room for that ultimate Cinderella story should they defy expectations.
Kick off Time
The clash between Ireland and Romania is scheduled for Saturday, September 9th at various times across different time zones:
Pacific Standard Time (PST) – 2:30 PM; Central European Summer Time (CEST) – 3:30 PM; Eastern Standard Time (EST) -10:30 AM.
Social Media Buzz:
As expected, social media platforms are buzzing with excitement leading up to this epic clash! Fans take Twitter by storm sharing predictions and rallying cries using dedicated hashtags. Facebook and Instagram serve as virtual stadiums, capturing the excitement through comments, likes, and sharing stunning visuals.