In the world of rugby, few matches can match the intensity and excitement that a clash between Japan and Argentina brings. As two powerhouses in their respective regions, these teams are set to meet once again on October 8, 2023, at the Stade de la Beaujoire in Nantes, France. With both sides eyeing a spot in the knockout stages of the Rugby World Cup, this battle promises to be an unforgettable spectacle for fans around the globe.
Quick Guide : Steps to Watch Rugby World Cup 2023 Free Online
- Subscribe ExpressVPN to stream Rugby Matches
- Choose and connect to a secure VPN location in the UK..
- Visit ITV.com to start streaming live TV securely on any network
- Enjoy Rugby World cup live online!
Japan’s Rise as a Strong Contender
Over recent years, Japan has emerged as a formidable force in international rugby. Building upon their historic victory over South Africa during the 2015 Rugby World Cup, they have steadily improved their skills and strategy under head coach Jamie Joseph. Winning back-to-back titles at the Asia Rugby Championship solidified their position as champions within their region.
Key Players to Watch Out For
Ryohei Yamanaka stands out among Japan’s talented squad with his exceptional running abilities and playmaking skills. His ability to create scoring opportunities for his teammates makes him an influential figure on the field.
Tournament : 8 September to 28 October 2023
Watch Online Anywhere : Order ExpressVPN (Full Guides To Watch Online)
Live in USA : Fubo TV, Sling TV, Hulu TV, NBC Sports
Live in UK : BBC iPlayer, ITV
Where to Watch : TF1 (France) Stan Sports (Australia), Raiplay (Italy) & Worldwide TV channels
Argentina’s Passionate Pumas
With two appearances in previous Rugby World Cup finals under their belt, Argentina is no stranger to high-pressure encounters. Led by captain Pablo Matera—their fierce enforcer—this team embodies passion and determination on every play.
The rivalry between these two nations adds another layer of excitement to this upcoming clash. With Argentina leading 7-4 in previous encounters, there is no doubt that Japan will be eager to narrow that gap further after defeating them during the 2019 World Cup—a memorable victory etched into rugby history.
Where To Catch All The Action?
For rugby enthusiasts around the world, many channels and streaming platforms will broadcast this highly anticipated match. ITV1 in the UK, NBC Sports in the US, Stan Sport in Australia, Sky New Zealand in NZ, NHK in Japan, and TyC Sports in Argentina are among those bringing you live coverage and expert analysis.
- France – TF1 Group, France 2 et M6
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sport
- South Africa – SuperSport
- United Kingdom – ITV
- United States – NBC Sports
- Australia – Stan Sport (all matches) and Nine Network (all Australia matches and the final)
- Italy – RAI and Sky Sport Italia
- New Zealand – Sky Sport (New Zealand)
- Canada – TSN
- Malaysia – beIN Sports
- Georgia – Live on 1TVSport
- Japan – Nippon TV, NHK, and J SPORTS
Top Streaming Platform
- Peacock (US): Enjoy the match for $4.99/month (ad-supported) or $9.99/month (ad-free).
- Stan Sport (Australia): Catch the action for just $10/month.
- Nine Now (Australia): Tune in for free (with ads) – yes, you read that right!
- Sky Sport Now (New Zealand): Take your pick: $19.99/week or $39.99/month.
- SuperSport (South Africa): Grab the popcorn for ZAR54.90/month.
- ITV Hub (UK): No cost, no problem! Enjoy for free (with ads).
- TF1 (France): Say “oui” to free (with ads) streaming!
Watch on Various Device
- RWC Live on Roku Device
- Rugby World cup Live on Smart TV
- Watch Every Rugby world cup 2023 games Live on Kodi
- Watch RWC 2023 Live via Firestick device
- Enjoy Rugby world cup coverage on Apple TV
The Thrill of Rugby Betting
For avid rugby fans looking to add even more excitement to this clash between Japan and Argentina, various bookmakers offer a range of odds and markets for betting enthusiasts. Betfair, William Hill, Paddy Power, Ladbrokes—these trusted names cater to those seeking diverse options when placing their bets.
While bookmakers set their odds based on statistics and current form, several factors can influence the outcome of such an intense match. The form of both teams leading up to the encounter plays a significant role. Injuries or weather conditions may also impact performance levels on match day.