World Rugby and France 2023 have announced that French actor Jean Dujardin will participate in the Rugby World Cup 2023 Opening Ceremony on 8 September.
Quick Guide : Steps to Watch Rugby World Cup 2023 Free Online
- Subscribe ExpressVPN to stream Rugby Matches
- Choose and connect to a secure VPN location in the UK..
- Visit ITV.com to start streaming live TV securely on any network
- Enjoy Rugby World cup live online!
Jean Dujardin is to be part of the highly anticipated Rugby World Cup 2023 Opening Ceremony on 8 September, announced France 2023 and World Rugby.
When will it begin
The spectacular event will open the 10th edition of the men’s event in style at 20:00 local time (GMT+2) to celebrate rugby’s 200th birthday and showcase the very best of French culture means just ahead of the RWC opener France vs New Zealand game. In terms of popularity and anticipation, the Rugby World Cup in France 2023 will be the most memorable.
Tournament : 8 September to 28 October 2023
Watch Online Anywhere : Order ExpressVPN (Full Guides To Watch Online)
Live in USA : Fubo TV, Sling TV, Hulu TV, NBC Sports
Live in UK : BBC iPlayer, ITV
Where to Watch : TF1 (France) Stan Sports (Australia), Raiplay (Italy) & Worldwide TV channels
A star-studded cast promises a memorable rugby world cup in 2023
With the help of Olivier Ferracci, Nora Matthey de L’Endroit, and more than 200 passionate volunteers, Jean Dujardin will lead a star-studded show that will celebrate France’s vibrant culture. In gastronomy, sports, and the arts, 33 high-profile guests will represent France’s unique savoir-faire.
In Saint-Denis, the Stade de France will host the Opening Ceremony and ten matches, including the Rugby World Cup 2023 final, including the biggest names in sport, music, and entertainment.
The atmosphere promises to be electric with more than 80,000 fans expected to attend. As well as commemorating the bicentennial anniversary of rugby (1823-2023), the ceremony will showcase French expertise and lifestyle, as well as its rich heritage and passion for the sport.
Following the remarkable show, rugby fans will be treated to a blockbuster opening match between hosts France and three-time champions New Zealand. On and off the pitch, this highly anticipated contest will leave a lasting impression on France and rugby, as it kicks off at 21:15.
A cumulative live audience expected to exceed 10 million in France for the opening match will set the tone for a truly global event, uniting rugby fans from around the world.
Rugby World Cup 2023 will be streamed live on the Rugby World Cup website in markets without local broadcasters, creating a record digital footprint for rugby’s showcase tournament.
How to Watch Online
- France – TF1 Group, France 2 et M6
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sport
- South Africa – SuperSport
- United Kingdom – ITV
- United States – NBC Sports
- Australia – Stan Sport (all matches) and Nine Network (all Australia matches and the final)
- Italy – RAI and Sky Sport Italia
- New Zealand – Sky Sport (New Zealand)
- Canada – TSN
- Malaysia – beIN Sports
- Georgia – Live on 1TVSport
- Japan – Nippon TV, NHK, and J SPORTS
Live Streaming Platform countrywise
- Peacock (US): Enjoy the match for $4.99/month (ad-supported) or $9.99/month (ad-free).
- Stan Sport (Australia): Catch the action for just $10/month.
- Nine Now (Australia): Tune in for free (with ads) – yes, you read that right!
- Sky Sport Now (New Zealand): Take your pick: $19.99/week or $39.99/month.
- SuperSport (South Africa): Grab the popcorn for ZAR54.90/month.
- ITV Hub (UK): No cost, no problem! Enjoy for free (with ads).
- TF1 (France): Say “oui” to free (with ads) streaming!
Watch on Various Device
- RWC Live on Roku Device
- Rugby World cup Live on Smart TV
- Watch Every Rugby world cup 2023 games Live on Kodi
- Watch RWC 2023 Live via Firestick device
- Enjoy Rugby world cup coverage on Apple TV
What said by expert
World Rugby Chairman Sir Bill Beaumont said: “We are honoured to have Jean Dujardin lead the direction of the Rugby World Cup 2023 Opening Ceremony. His immense talent, creativity, and passion for the arts and our sport will undoubtedly create a truly extraordinary and immersive experience for spectators around the world.
“Under Dujardin’s directorial vision, the Opening Ceremony will not only be a mesmerising spectacle that showcases the best of France’s rich heritage and its deep-rooted love for rugby. It will also represent a remarkable testament to the collaborative efforts and unwavering enthusiasm of everyone working behind the scenes to offer fans the most memorable Rugby World Cup ever.
“On behalf of World Rugby, I extend our heartfelt gratitude to Jean Dujardin, his team, and the 200 volunteers for their invaluable involvement in making this Opening Ceremony a momentous occasion that will set the stage for an exceptional tournament.”
France 2023 Chairman Jacques Rivoal said: “We are thrilled to have Jean Dujardin, his team, 200 volunteers and a number of high-profile guests involved in what promises to be an exceptional Opening Ceremony at the Stade de France on 8 September. Jean and his team have been working together on a show that will bring together France’s unique tradition and culture, intertwined with historical references to our sport. France 2023 is committed to delivering the most memorable opening match in Rugby World Cup history.”